Ajay-Atul is a popular Indian music director duo consisting of brothers Ajay and Atul Gogavale. They are well known for their work in Marathi and Hindi film industry and have composed music for many successful films like “Sairat” and “Agneepath”.
Some popular Marathi movies with music by Ajay-Atul include:
- Sairat (2016)
- Jaundya Na Balasaheb (2016)
- Natarang (2010)
- Katyar Kaljat Ghusali (2015)
- Lai Bhaari (2014)
- Dhol Taashe (2015)
- Duniyadari (2013)
- Urfi (2015)
- Time Pass (2014)
- Nagrik (2014).
Ajay-Atul have won several awards for their musical contributions:
- National Film Award for Best Music Direction for the film “Sairat” (2016)
- Zee Gaurav Puraskar for Best Music Director for “Natarang” (2010)
- Maharashtra State Film Award for Best Music Director for “Jogwa” (2009)
- Mirchi Music Award for Upcoming Music Composer of the Year for “Chikni Chameli” (2012)
- Star Screen Award for Best Music Director for “Agneepath” (2012)
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director for “Agneepath” (2012)
- Zee Cine Award for Best Music Director for “Agneepath” (2012).